Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Here We Go Again

Has it really been since 2009? I have so needed/wanted this vacation. So much so that I am going to go broken foot and all. Yes, I broke my foot last Sunday. Stepped in a hole while loading kayaks.
Good thing cycling shoes are stiff soled. 

Marty has been laid off since the end of March. No problem we thought. He was called back to work last week. Can you believe that? We decided that we would go anyway and Marty's employer graciously gave him leave for the 7 weeks. 

So the plan is to ride to the San Francisco area via the Cascade-Sierra Mtns. We will visit Erin and Elisa, my nieces. I'm excited to meet my great nephew Apollo, Elisa's one year old son. Oh yeah, it will be good to see the girls too and to meet Apollo's daddy, Justin. 

So stay tuned and we will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let us know what you think. Comments won't show up immediately, but we will get them. Thanks for reading!